IOT DEVICES DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Primarily IoT devices need sensors for converting real world data to a measured value, a processing unit and a communication interface. Our knowledge pool of embedded wireless concepts, systems, services, and components enable us to innovate, design, integrate, and develop applications and products with less turnaround time.
We work with Chip vendors, OEMs/ODMs, Sensor and Equipment manufacturers, Operators to develop and deploy hardware solutions best suited to meet your M2M and IoT objectives with a value proposition of faster time to market and minimized cost of development.
Our experience in development and integration domain spans over many years with multiple technologies and products. WhizNets Internet of Things Services team is a trustable partner for your IoT design needs backed by years of experience in the embedded systems development services.
Our IoT device development services portfolio includes:
- Turnkey product development - From initial concept through design and development to release to manufacturing
- Product architecture studies, including software/hardware, performance criteria analysis
- Rapid prototyping & proof-of-concept designs at systems level
- Hardware design & development
- Design, development & implementation of high-reliability, embedded systems software
- Reference design & applications development
- Hardware/Software integration & testing
- FCC/CE/IC compliance certification assistance
We have experience with number of technologies like::
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, 802.15.4, RFID, GPS, GPRS, NFC
- Platform: ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, Cortex-M3, Cortex-M4 Cortex-M0+, AVR32, PIC32 and many more
- Operating System: OS Less (Superloop), RTOS, Embedded Linux, Android
- Interface: SDIO, SPI, USB, UART
- Schematic Design
- Multi-layer PCB Design
- Multi-layer PCB Fabrication
- Component Sourcing
- PCB Assembly
Embedded Whiz-IoT Node
Device combines a powerful ARM Cortex M3 micro-controller with a Wi-Fi and provides capability to collect data from various sensors. Interfaces available are UART, I2C, ADC, SPI, GPIO to connect various sensors such as pressure, smoke, humidity, temperature, electricity, water etc and then logs them into a central database from cloud.
Current Consumption Monitoring Unit
System measures and stores different Electrical consumption of an individual electrical appliance or an entire building. The measurements are stored in on-board SD memory. System can be mounted anywhere & is small enough to be secured inside the electrical panel. GPS provides time & location info.
Barcode Sensor Unit
The barcode reader reads the barcode on CDs, books, groceries and other products, to look up prices and reviews, or search for a word in a book and find where it occurs. Information collected is then sent to the Access Point via a WiFi link. This information is then re-transmitted to distant server that hosts the database.
Medical Data Communication System
UART to WLAN Medical System designed to collect, retrieve and deliver data from virtually any type of medical device with UART and send it to clinic or hospital information systems using WiFi connectivity. For real time image diagnosis camera is attached in order to send photos and videos of the patient to a diagnosis center.
RFID - Biometric Authentication Unit
Security applications, including access control, is covered with this technology. The information given by the passive tags is read by the RFID interface or finger print information by Biometric interface and then transmitted using the WiFi to an Internet Gateway which will finally upload it to a Cloud server.
Microphone Sensing Unit
Tourist Guide system is a solution for museums, parks and cultural sites that features speech-extracting sound technology and full interactivity. System includes dedicated hardware and software components to provide a technologically transparent solution for location-based mobile content delivery.